Muriaé Vive Culture - Without Leaving Home
In the context of the Agenda 21 Pilot City, Muriaé has developed a set of actions to prevent and combat the spread of COVID-19, by encouraging the restriction of public circulation with the provision of cultural content.
- GOOD MORNING WITH ART: Daily tips with online content on topics, artists and important experiences in Art and Culture around the world.
- PRODUCTION OF SCHOOLS OF ART: Art Schools provide exclusive content on FUNDARTE's social networks, free Online Library.
- FUNDARTE CONTENT: Creation of the FUNDARTE YouTube channel, to make its own content available and financed by the municipal law to encourage culture.
- WE WANT YOU IN THE STORIES: A proposal for the citizens to show in photos the most important and relevant things in these pandemic times from your home's perspective.
- MSA - MOBILIZATION “SHARED ART”: Virtual presentations by artists from Muriaé to collect essential food boxes for the population they need during the Pandemic.
- #PRANÃOESQUECER (not to forget): Virtual agenda to maintain virtual actions on the commemorative dates of Culture in the municipality, while in pandemic time.
- INCREASINGLY CONSCIOUS CITY: Joint action by government sectors of the municipality for prevention and awareness of restrictions and daily practices during the time of Pandemic.